What we Do?
European Compliance Center brings together researchers, policy experts and private sector actors to exchange ideas in our core areas of expertise. We help organisations learn, make better decisions and improve their internal practices.
Mutual learning– working with leading professionals to share best practices with their peers
Collective action – encouraging businesses to adhere to effective level of compliance and integrity standards
Policy-driven research – gathering vital evidence and knowledge can benefit society at large and, if used correctly, is a pathway to economic growth and sustainability
Counseling – providing support and sharing knowledge with enterprises from variety of sizes and industries
Advocacy – interacting with policy-makers by organizing events where civil society and business leaders can communicate their concerns
Bespoke compliance Training
We provide organisations, companies, and public authorities with bespoke trainings on compliance and related topics, tailored to their specific needs.
Projects might range from basic training courses for small groups to regular fully-fledged compliance trainings across an entire organisation. We provide trainings in different sectors, including, but not limited to: academia and research institutions, banks and financial sector, payment services, construction and immovables, pharmaceuticals, oil and extract industries, law firms and consultancies.
1. We provide outsourced advice for General counsel and Chief Compliance Officer of financial institutions and multinationals.
2. We assist international businesses that would like to enter local markets with tailored-made advice.
3. We pay special attention and care to medium-sized and small businesses for which compliance and good corporate governance practices are of utmost importance (for instance, to ensure compliance with newly introduced legislation).
4. We train representatives of public institutions and local authorities to effectively and fairly manage public resources.
5. We provide specialized counseling for non-profits to encourage their adherence to applicable regulations and promote their activities and added value for the society.
Contact for preliminary talks with our experts for personalized training plan and tailored-made methodology!
European Compliance Center runs an internship program for graduate students from the CEE region. We help enthusiastic individuals develop professional awareness in the field of compliance, advance research skills, and strengthen their professional network. Our interns are our colleagues and we work closely with them for 2 to 5 months. This involves various research activities, writing reports and policy briefs, organizing events, and meeting partners and other stakeholders.
European Compliance Center also holds a volunteering program for professionals that have a research interest in compliance and related topics. The volunteers perform specific tasks in accordance with their interests and background. Research volunteers author articles and case-studies for the Center, participate as speakers on our industry events, and run various training sessions and workshops. The volunteers might be invited to join the Center as a member or an associate.
For more information: contact email@example.com with an enquiry or send a CV and motivation letter
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER